Piper M350 Factory Assurance Program
Many people wait until the end of the year to purchase a new aircraft. While that makes perfect sense for some individuals and businesses, it also means they are missing out on great factory incentives like the Piper M3+5+0 Factory Assurance Program that offers unprecedented warranty and training coverage including:
- Airframe: 3 Years Parts and Labor – Piper
- Avionics: 3 Years Parts and Labor – Garmin
- Engine: 3 Years Parts and Labor – Lycoming
- Propeller: 3 Years Parts and Labor – Hartzell
- Professional Pilot Training: One Initial and Two Recurrent at Legacy Flight Training
As an added dealer incentive, KCAC Aviation will cover scheduled inspections for 3 years at no additional cost, including pickup and delivery concierge service.* KCAC has been a trusted aviation advisor for 53 years and we pride ourselves on above and beyond customer service. KCAC is the factory authorized Piper dealer for AR, CO, KS, MO and OK.
To learn more, contact Dave DeWalt at 866-359-5222 or click KCAC/Piper M350.
Piper Aircraft Sales
Work: (913) 782-0530
*The M3+5+0 Factory Assurance Program and Scheduled Inspections Offer is limited to qualified new M350 aircraft.