Contact Our Charter Team
Aircraft Management Contact
Private Aircraft Charter
For both large and small companies, business travel is a necessity. KCAC Aviation’s private jet charter services provide the opportunity to experience the strategic business advantages of private aviation. With an aircraft charter flight you can get to your destination more quickly.
Private Charter flights offer you many benefits.
- You determine the flight schedule and the passenger list
- Comfortable, spacious seating and delicious catering options
- Travel with coworkers or family not strangers
- Make multiple stops in one day and be home in time for dinner with family
- Avoid long security lines, connecting flights and overnight stays
- Arrive closer to your destination with access to over 5,000 general aviation airports compared to only 500 airports served by commercial airlines
- Travel in an aircraft maintained by factory trained technicians and thoroughly cleaned and disinfected after each charter
Available Charter Fleet
With KCAC Aviation’s ARGUS Gold-rated aircraft charter services, you can customize your trip and operate more efficiently. Our private charter flights are a cost-effective alternative to the airlines, helping you maximize your efficiency and travel where you want, when you want, with no lines or other typical commercial hassles. Part of what makes KCAC Aviation’s charter operation best-in-class is our 40 years of private charter experience and our ability to match your needs to the appropriate aircraft.
When determining the best charter aircraft for your specific needs, we consider many things:
- The number of passengers
- The total flight time and distance
- All necessary storage requirements
- And of course, budget
A charter aircraft for every need
Offering both full-service turboprop and jet options with coast-to-coast service and beyond, KCAC Aviation has a wide range of aircraft available to fit your needs.
Pilatus PC-12 NG
Cabin Width: 60”
Fully enclosed lavatory
Ability to operate from unimproved runways and grass strips
Pallet sized cargo door
Pratt and Whitney PT6A-67p turbine engine
Cessna Citation CJ3+
Fully enclosed lavatory
Williams International FJ44-3A jet engines
Cessna Citation Encore
Cabin Width: 57"
Pratt and Whitney PW535B jet engines
Seating configurations vary on each aircraft. Performance specifications are based on a representative aircraft in each cabin class. Actual flight range and cruise speed will vary with passenger count/payload, wind, weather, runway length and other conditions. Please contact KCAC Aviation for more information.
When flying commercially you have access to just over 500 airports, primarily in larger cities. With aircraft charter services, you have access to more than 5,000 airports, which gets you closer to business. We operate on your schedule and make flying convenient for you. Whether you need to travel quickly due to a business emergency or you need to visit several locations over the course of one day, charter gives you added control over your schedule.
We find that once a client utilizes our air charter service, they almost always come back again. Once you experience the benefits associated with a charter plane, it’s tough to take just one trip.
With a wide range of charter aircraft, KCAC Aviation can accommodate a variety of your travel needs, whether you are flying for business or pleasure.
Charter vs. Commercial
For many of our customers, KCAC’s aircraft charter service offers a convenient and worry-free travel solution that they just can’t get with the commercial airlines. If a meeting goes long, you don’t have to race to catch a flight. You leave on your schedule. Private aircraft charter also gets you closer to where you need to be and allows you to make multiples stops in one day!
Kansas City – Memphis, TN – Nashville, TN – Terre Haute, IN – Kansas City
Charter Trip Itinerary
- 6:30am: Kansas City Departure
- 2 hour meeting in Memphis, TN
- 2 hour lunch/meeting in Nashville, TN
- 2 hour meeting in Terre Haute, IN
- 6pm: Arrive in Kansas City just in time for dinner with family
Commercial Airlines Trip Itinerary
- Day 1, 7:45am: Depart Kansas City, 1h 30m Dallas layover, 12:10pm Memphis, TN arrival
- Day 2, 7:10am: Depart Memphis, 1h 55m Chicago layover, 35m Detroit layover, 1:45pm Nashville arrival
- Day 3, 9:50am: Depart Nashville, 1h 5m Tampa layover, 3:55pm Indianapolis arrival, 2h 10m drive from Indianapolis Airport to Terre Haute, IN and back
- Day 4, 7:15am: Depart Indianapolis, 1h 20m Denver layover, 12:05pm arrival Kansas City
Partner with KCAC Aviation for your next business trip or family vacation and you’ll instantly be rewarded with the timesaving benefits of flying with KCAC’s aircraft charter service.
Get your free price quote today by calling 913-324-1250 and let our Charter Coordinators show you how convenient and affordable KCAC’s Aircraft Charter Service can be!
Email the KCAC charter team to schedule your next flight.
*Need to get there faster? Inquire with KCAC’s Charter Coordinators for additional jet travel options.
Although our charter flights have an almost endless amount of destinations here are some examples of our flights.
Seating configurations vary on each aircraft. Performance specifications are based on a representative aircraft in each cabin class. Actual flight range and cruise speed will vary with passenger count/payload, wind, weather, runway length and other conditions. Please contact KCAC Aviation for more information. All times are one way.