Aircraft Management Program
Whether you are a first-time buyer or a current aircraft owner, KCAC Aviation’s Aircraft Management Program is designed to handle the day-to-day operations of aircraft ownership so that you can enjoy a worry-free travel experience.
Your Private Flight Department
KCAC’s Aircraft Management Program makes aircraft ownership a breeze. It allows you to utilize your aircraft at your discretion, while being able to choose your level of involvement in the ownership process. With one simple phone call and 24/7 service and support, traveling to your next destination has never been so convenient.
Expert Guidance and Support
- Scheduling and Concierge Amenities: KCAC will handle the flight scheduling of your aircraft and can assist with any in-flight catering, lodging and ground transportation services that you require.
- Pilot Services: KCAC will take care of all pilot arrangements and even provide an additional pilot for you, if needed.
- Maintenance: As recipients of multiple NATA Five Star Maintenance Awards and FAA Diamond Awards, our maintenance team will manage all scheduled Maintenance.
- FAA Compliance: Our team will ensure that your aircraft complies with FAA regulations.
- Accounting and Record Maintenance: Whether your aircraft is generating revenue for you while you’re not using it, or even when it comes to maintaining the logbooks for your aircraft, KCAC’s team will oversee the record keeping for your aircraft.
Reduced Ownership Costs
As a KCAC Aircraft Management Customer, you will receive discounted pricing on maintenance, parts, fuel, insurance and more, thereby reducing your overall ownership costs.
Generate Revenue and Put Your Aircraft to Work for You
Your aircraft can be used to produce revenue for you during times when you’re not flying. By allowing us to utilize your aircraft for charter flights, you can generate revenue to reduce your overall ownership cost. KCAC meticulously maintains and supports your aircraft, so it’s always flight-ready for you. We provide you with detailed maintenance and flight records to help your aircraft maintain its value, which is important down the road should you decide to sell or trade-up.
At KCAC, the safety of our customers and employees is our top priority. KCAC’s Aircraft Management Program strives to maintain the same structural safety standards required by FAA Part 135 charter operators. Our pilots are kept current on all necessary training, and we require proper rest and duty times.
Enjoy a Worry-Free Ownership Experience
With more than half a century in the aviation industry, KCAC has the knowledge and resources to provide a superior aircraft ownership experience. Our team is dedicated to quality customer service that allows you to get the most out of owning your own aircraft with the least amount of stress.
Contact KCAC’s Director of Operations, Tony Mateer, at 913-324-1205 or via email or Contact Piper Sales Director, Dave Dewalt, at 816-863-8600 or via email to learn more about KCAC’s Aircraft Management Program.