Important COVID-19 Update
March 27, 2020 Update
We know the COVID-19 pandemic has been a challenging time for all of us.
We want you to know that KCAC’s maintenance technicians and parts department employees are on the job providing the best service and support possible for your aircraft. As a precautionary measure to ensure the health and safety of our employees and customers, KCAC is cleaning and disinfecting each aircraft upon arrival for maintenance and before it is returned to our customer.
Our aircraft sales team is working from home and are available should you need to contact them. Whether working from home or at our facility in Olathe, KS, all departments remain open to assist you with your aircraft needs.
We are here to support you, so don’t hesitate to call us at 913-324-1250.
March 16, 2020 Update
Keeping our employees, customers and our community safe during these unprecedented times is our top priority. As concerns relating to the COVID-19 virus continue to evolve, we want you to know that we are taking additional precautions to protect our employees and customers including:
• KCAC’s lobby and high traffic areas are being routinely cleaned and disinfected throughout the day
• Customers will only have access to the FBO lobby and canteen; the Pilot’s Lounge will be closed
• All charter aircraft are being thoroughly disinfected after each charter trip
• Some administrative employees will work regular business hours from home in an effort to employ ‘social distancing’ practices
• All nonessential travel has been suspended
• KCAC employees with any sign of illness have been instructed not to report to work
While KCAC plans to remain open with regular lobby hours, line service operations as well as parts, maintenance and charter services, we will continue to closely monitor the safety guidelines put out by local health agencies, the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and the World Health Organization. We appreciate your patience and support during this time.
If you have questions for any of our departments, please call our main number at 913-324-1250.